- That the home is the most important factor in a child’s development. We will always strive to support and complement the family in order to promote the healthy development of the children.
- That the dignity and worth of each child and family is important.
- That loving, trusting, and respecting each child makes that child capable of loving, trusting and respecting others.
- That each child should be helped to have a positive self image.
- That it is important to meet each child’s needs for physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth.
- That needs of children change as they grow; that programs must respond in content and structure by using the best techniques in human development.